Watch Bayern, Chelsea, Dortmund, Liverpool, Manchester City, Paris, Porto and Real Madrid are this season’s UEFA Champions League quarter-finalists.
What are the UEFA Champions League quarterfinal matchups?
- Manchester City (England) vs. Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- Real Madrid (Spain) vs. Liverpool (England)
- Porto (Portugal) vs. Chelsea (England)
- Bayern Munich (Germany) vs. Paris Saint-Germain (France)
Who are UEFA Champions League quarterfinal favorites?
According to BetMGM, here are the odds for the quarterfinal matchups:
- Manchester City (-650) vs. Borussia Dortmund (+375)
- Real Madrid (+105) vs. Liverpool (-145)
- Porto (+200) vs. Chelsea (-300)
- Bayern Munich (-155) vs. Paris Saint-Germain (+110)
What are the odds for the UEFA Championship League winner?
Manchester City are the favorites to win this year’s competition.
- Manchester City (+225)
- Bayern Munich (+350)
- Chelsea (+500)
- Liverpool (+600)
- Paris Saint-Germain (+700)
- Real Madrid (+1000)
- Borussia Dortmund (+2500)
- Porto (+3300)
What is the UEFA Champions League quarterfinal schedule?
English-language live streams available on Paramount+. Spanish-language broadcasts available on TUDN.
Tuesday, April 6
- Manchester City vs. Borussia Dortmund, 3 p.m. ET (Paramount+)
- Real Madrid vs. Liverpool, 3 p.m. ET (Paramount+)
Wednesday, April 7
- Porto vs. Chelsea, 3 p.m. ET (Paramount+)
- Bayern Munich vs. Paris Saint-Germain, 3 p.m. ET (Paramount+)
Tuesday, April 13
- Paris Saint-Germain vs. Bayern Munich, 3 p.m. ET (Paramount+)
- Chelsea vs. Porto, 3 p.m. ET (Paramount+)
Wednesday, April 14
- Liverpool vs. Real Madrid, 3 p.m. ET (Paramount+)
- Borussia Dortmund vs. Manchester City, 3 p.m. ET (Paramount+)